with 10 easy steps ...
This should take 30 minutes, add extra time if you want to read the support documentation linked to each point, but we're sure you'll be able to complete these points without it:
1. Add your Company details: name, logo and details
2. Integrate with your Accounting package
3. Work through the remaining Settings
4. Add a couple of team members (it's more fun to experience life with others!🎉)
5. You have a Sale 😁, let's create a Sales Order
- A Required date
- Assigned to
- A Label
- And a Product (lots of them, it's a large order)
- Submit as a Quote or Submit as an Order.
6. Stay in the Sales Order and select Options and explore what's there:
You can create Invoices, Order Confirmations, Work Orders and Delivery Dockets - check them out
Also try creating a Purchase Order directly from this Sales Order
If you made a mistake or several customers order the same products then Change the customer and/or Duplicate the order
7. Let's get the job into production in Workflow
- Add column (this is a Status column, what statuses do you currently use?)
- Drag and drop your Job to any column (it's this easy to move jobs around).
8. We'll now assign this Job to a person in Planner so they can view what work they have to complete, and you can track progress
Drag and drop the Order to a team member
Change the calendar view to Week so you can see another view
This is the same as before, simply drag and drop an Order on to the calendar for delivery
And whilst you're there have a look at how to track proof of delivery.
10. Lastly add a Product to the Product Catalogue